For the whole family…
Open all year round
Our Lake Taneycomo Resort is centrally located in the tri-lakes area. Lake Taneycomo has national recognition for the size and quantity of trout caught year round.
A day of fishing and sightseeing, listening to nature as you sit outside your cabin followed by an evening of dining and entertainment gives our guests an opportunity to recharge from their hectic daily routines.
Come stay with us and experience the Ozark outdoors and the spectacular Branson area entertainment, a fabulous vacation combination that never ends!
What we offer:
- Open Year Round
- Full amenities for all rooms, except swimming pool towels
- Free WIFI & Cable TV & Summer Swimming Pool
- Independent Guide Service Available
- Full Service Marina, Boat & Pontoon Rentals
- 3 Miles from Branson Attractions
Veterans & 1st Responder Discount
10% Discount Year Round
25% Discount for Veterans on Veterans Day weekend
Thank you to all of our veteran’s for serving our country! We appreciate you and all you do and have done for this country. AMEN!
1-night stays are available but must be reserved over the phone
Driving to trout hollow
South from Springfield on Hwy 65 (go past the Hwy 76 exit for the Branson strip). Drive over Lake Taneycomo bridge then under an overpass taking the Historic Downtown Hollister exit on the right.
Follow the sign for College of the Ozarks traveling about ¼ mile to the traffic light facing the College of the Ozarks, [stay in middle left lane].
Left onto Old Historic 165 staying in the far right lane, it’s a right turn only. Take right onto Acacia Club Rd (between the large Hollister Water Tower and Point Lookout Nursing & Rehab Center)
Travel 1½ miles down the hill. Trout Hollow Lodge is on the right at the bottom of the hill. See ya when you arrive! We are excited.
what you need to know
We want you to have a wonderful time, and a comfortable place to relax and have fun so here is some information that we would like you to know:
- Kitchens/Kitchenettes are fully equipped – Dishes, pots & pans, bowls etc… All Cabins and Rooms have microwaves, coffee makers, and toasters.
- Charcoal grills are outside each Cabin or Room. [Charcoal not supplied]
- All rooms are smoke-free inside. (This includes the upper condo screened in porch area)
- Our Guests are welcome to fish on our dock 24 hours a day
- Children age 12 and under must wear a life jacket and have a parent while on our dock at all times. (See the office if you need a lifejacket)
- Check-in is after 2 PM
- Check-out is at 10 AM.
- Pool opens in May, shuts down sometime in September ( Weather permitting). Pool hours are 10am-10pm. (Smoking in designated area only)
- Bring your own beach towels for the pool (Please don’t bring room towels to the pool or dock)
- Fishing licenses and trout stamps are sold in our office. Click here to buy Licenses on Line
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years old
- Payment by Cash, Credit Card(3.5% surcharge), Check [checks will be processed at the time of check out]
- Groceries, Restaurants, and Laundry facilities are just a mile or two away in Hollister, MO
Reservations and Cancelations
Reservations may be made by phone or by booking online: Cancelations must be made by phone 417.334.2332.
There is a 3.5% surcharge on Credit Card Payments.
Reservations work both ways. We guarantee our guests will have the rooms they reserve, and we can rely on our rooms not being canceled at the last minute. This includes boats and boat slips.
Cancellation Policy- Cancelations must be made 30 days in advance of arrival date to receive a full refund. If you cancel within the 30 days, you are obligated for the full reservation. If a reservation is made on line, there will be a $10.00 cancellation fee added per booking. Thanks
Fun Things To Do In The Area
- Silver Dollar City Wooded Theme Park – roller coasters & other rides with old-time demos of basket weaving & great music and shows
- White Water Theme Park, Large island themed water park with pools, rivers, rides, a kids’ area as well as shaded cabanas for rent
- The Track Family Fun Park – Laser Tag, Bumper Boats/Cars, Mini Golf, Kids Rides and Arcade
- Sight and Sound Theater – Stories from the Bible told through elaborate live theater with an element of audience immersion
- Butterfly Palace – Tropical-themed attraction with a butterfly aviary, rainforest discovery center & mirror maze
- Shepherd of the Hills Fish Hatchery – Largest trout-rearing facility operated by the Missouri Department of Conservation
- Branson’s Promise Land Zoo – Wildlife park with a unique array of animals, plus live shows, bottle feedings & a foot safari
- Dolly Stampede – Enjoy food and Great Horsemanship
- Holiday Hills Resort with Championship 18 Hole Golf Course
- Pointe Royale Golf Course
- Thousand Hills Golf Course
- Branson Creek Golf Club
- The Branson Landing
- Antiques and Flea Markets
- Bass Pro
- Branson Craft Mall
- The Shoppes at Branson Meadows
- Tanger Outlet Center
- Dick’s Five and Dime
- Grand Village Shops
6 fun ways to experience trout fishing:
- Fish from our 310′ dock
- Rent a River Jon to drift
- Rent a pontoon for leisure
- Bring your own boat to explore the 23-mile long lake
- Wade the trophy waters
- Go fishing with a guide to increase your chance at catching a trophy trout!
- Veterans Memorial
- The Titanic
- Hollywood Wax Museum
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not
- World’s Largest Antique Toy Museum
The tri-lakes are Bull Shoals, Table Rock Lake, and Lake Taneycomo. Many guests stay with us and make the very short drive to enjoy the warm waters of Table Rock Lake for summer recreation and fishing. Skiing, wake boards, and wave runners are popular there. Bull Shoals Lake is great for crappie and bass fishing plus the shorelines are beautiful and offer awesome nature views. Lake Taneycomo is a “cold water lake” with temperatures at 45 degrees year round. A great Lake for trout fishing and site seeing.
COLLEGE OF THE OZARKS
Features The Keeter Center, Ralph Foster Museum, and much more. Students work hard to make a difference in our community deep in the heart of the Ozarks. Hard Work U is approx. 1 1/2 miles from us
Visit Branson.com for more attractions in the area.